With the NFL season weeks away it’s time to make sure you have what you need to watch your favorite teams this season in Kodi. There are paid options such as www.sportsaccess.se which do a good job providing quality streams. But for those who don’t feel like using a paid service Sports Devil is a pretty decent add on to watch sports, PPV, and much more. Here is how to install Sports Devil and be ready for the NFL season.
1. Go to system/file manager/add source http://iwillfolo.com/iwf/
2. Once you added http://iwillfolo.com/iwf/ hit done and click ok.
3. Next go to system/settings.
4. Click on Add-ons
5. Click on install from zip file.
6. Click on the iwf link.
7. Click on the respository.iWilFolo.xbmc.zip file and hit ok.
8. Next go to system/settings/ get add ons
9. Click on the iWilFolo add ons link.
10. Choose sports devil and install it. Congrats you are now ready for some football! Once you open Sports Devil click on live sports and choose whatever link I normally have good like with athde.tv