Yesterday we wrote about Genesis no stream issues and some methods of “fixing” them. At the moment it seems as if nothing is going to permanently fix the issues in Genesis. From reading posts throughout the web and on social media sites there are a lot of interesting conclusions as to the cause.
- Your ISP Blocking certain sites including Kodi.
- Custom builds having certain add ons that interfere with Genesis.
- Wrong version of Kodi, etc.
What we do know is that we have gotten spoiled with such a good add on and now we rely on it so much that we forget one thing. It’s free! Kodi has gotten huge over the last years with more involvement from the community. Therefore, we need to just sit back and let the developers do their thing. Donate to them maybe that’ll make things a bit easier on them. But here are a few things to try for Genesis and see if it solves some of the no stream issues.
- Clearing your sources and cache in Genesis. You can visit our previous tutorial on how to do so here Clear Cache Tutorial .
- Change your source priorities as soon in this video. This method of clearing cache and sources along with changing your priorities to Oroto TV, Yify, VK, and so forth. Since 180upload seems to be an issue, better sources get better results. Remember Genesis scrapes for sources so its best to have good add ons etc.
Don’t forget there are tons of alternative add ons in Kodi. Here is a list of a few.
Phoenix is great for movies, tv shows, sports, cartoons including a huge Disney Movie Collection.
TV4ME is another great source for TV Shows to catch up on when Genesis is not available.
ICEFILMS one of the original addons great for tv shows and movies
1Prime Channel one of the original addons also great for tv shows and movies
There are so many but just a few we recommend trying when things don’t work in Genesis. If you have any other ideas or fixes let us know. We’re glad to hear from you guys.