Our favorite liveTV Kodi add on IPTV Stalker is no longer going to be free. There are others out there but here is a guide for setting up some USA channels using Kodi and a list provided by Solo Man. He’s a Kodi enthusiast just like we are and thanks to him for this list. Here is a tutorial on how to add it yourself without any other additional add ons. It’s a great way to learn about M3U lists for IPTV. So lets get started.
1. Go to systems and click on it.
2. Click on the Live TV section.
3. Go to the general section and click to enable the Live TV. A box will pop and and click ok.
4. Scroll down until you see PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on it to open it.
5. Click on configure.
6. Scroll down until you see PVR IPTV Simple Client and click on it to open it.
7. In the general section type in this address https://bit.ly/solomanchannel and make sure you click to uncheck the Cache m3u at local storage. Click ok when you are done.
8. After you set up your PVR IPTV Simple Client, go to the Kodi home screen and a TV section should be on now. Go to channels.
9. You can now click on any of the channels and they should come up. Use the side bar to enter full screen and to change the channel. This is an alternative to IPTV Stalker and this has been working great. Be sure to check out Solo Man’s video and YouTube channel below. Thanks to Solo Man again for all your hard work.