UFC 190 is tomorrow and here are some options to use to watch on Kodi. There are free add ons and paid services for PPV events such as UFC 190. To watch for free you can use the Phoenix add on or the Robinhood Project. If you are looking to use a paid service for HD PPV streams we recommend Sports Acccess. It is so far one of the best paid services with other sports options. You can pay per day, month, or three months. It is definitely a service to look into. Below is a guide on how to access Phoenix and the Robinhood Project add on.
Before going and buying a paid subscription for PPV and live sports access try these two great add ons first.
Phoenix add on
1. Go to the Phoenix add on and click on it.
2. Click on the Phoenix TV section.
3. Click on the Sports section.
4. Then click on the Live PPV Events. Links to live PPV events should show up once event begins. Trying to access a link prior will probably not show anything.
1. Go the the RobinHood-Project add on and click on it.
2. Next go to the Live Sports section and click on it.
3. Go to your desired section and links should be up for whatever event you wish to view. Happy viewing.